Friday, August 19, 2005

Breakfast...

I can't wait - on Sunday I'm going to visit with some girlfriends to catch up over breakfast at one of my favorite places, Zov's Cafe! If this restaurant sounds familiar to you - it's no surprise. It was one of my earlier posts on this fairly new food blog. This is the same place that has thee best Chocolate-Strawberry Tarts I've ever had. This tart is so good that I've also listed it as one of my favorites in the "favorite food finds" section to the right.

Though, while looking at the dessert menu - I was a little dissappointed that they didn't have a more dessert oriented French Toast...something like a Creme Brule' French Toast. But that really doesn't matter since if I ate that, I wouldn't be able to eat the infamous Chocolate-Strawberry Tart! Yum-e...it's all good. :)

1 Comments:

At 1:26 PM, Blogger Yum-e said...

Sadly...no creme brule french toast...though the waitress was gonna pass on the suggestion to the chef. :)

Unfortunately, I was too full after eating breakfast to order my favorite tart...CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?! oh well...something for next time. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home