Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Tea anyone?

Do you like Zen? Do you like Tea? Do you especially like tiny little desserts and professionally flavored chocoalte? Do I have the place for you! Or rather, does my friend Jenn have the place for me that I'm recommending to you. LOL - I gotta give props where it's due. You'll recognize this place if you've clicked on my favorite links on the right hand side for tea...it's called Jin Patisserie and if you're near Venice, CA...please give it a try. Though pay attention to the parking signs! We got a big fat ticket since we parked in the wrong place. *boo!* But despite the parking, this place is worth the visit.




1 Comments:

At 2:20 PM, Blogger Yum-e said...

Doesn't like it???? What's not to like? oh so sad. The passion fruit desserts are killer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home