Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Bling Bling Kitchen baby


Daaaang...my mouth waters everytime I watch Iron Chef. Last I watched, they were showing the Abalone battle. Oh man - do I loooove Abalone. But it's so darn expensive! "If memory serves me right..." I think I remember the commentator saying that each abalone piece was worth $100 a pop! OH - MY - ...one of the chefs had 60 pieces! Not to mention all the other extra ingredients available to the iron chefs during the matches like caviar, truffles and my favorite...foie gras. Oooo - and I just looked at the schedule and there's a foie gras battle coming up. Boy - I would love the Iron Chef kitchen just for the type of ingredients stocked in the pantry.

Yeah - with that said and my love for double ovens and warmer drawers, my fiance won't let me anywhere near the kitchen to do remodels or filling that pantry...at least not with his money. oh well...guess my addiction to my fantasy that is Iron Chef will just have to do. :)


For you foodies out there, the recipe forum for fans of the Iron Chef show!

3 Comments:

At 2:55 PM, Blogger Superficial Plaza Chick said...

You write about food a lot. Are you hefty?

This is the word of The Superficial Plaza Chick

 
At 11:08 AM, Blogger Yum-e said...

I do write about food a lot...hence the blog name? Though my brother thought it was some Japanese themed thing so I guess it's not completely obvious. haha

You would think I was hefty...but fortunately I've been able to dodge gaining too many pounds from my indulgences in food. Moderation, moderation, moderation. So I'm not hefty but I ain't no stick either. I'm still riding on some of my left over metabolism from soccer a few years back but it's fading fast baby!

So word to the readers - read at your own risk. don't blame your eating habits on me.

Thanks for stopping by SPC...too bad I wasn't blessed by a haiku though, maybe next time.

 
At 9:34 AM, Blogger Yum-e said...

No problem anonymous :); thanks for adding me! thanks for stopping by...though I hope you find your way back. hehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home