Monday, February 06, 2006

Found a new blog!

oooh, I spent a good 20 minutes just going through various posts in this blog...unable to pull my eyes away because they were getting so hungry reading! I went looking for Hakata Ramen in Fountain Valley and found this blog (exact design background as mine, so don't get confused, haha - right). You'll notice the difference right away.

This person's been to many restaurants I've been wanting to go to and ones I've tried. I just post what I like to eat (or don't like to eat) but this person is more like a critic giving eloquent evaluations of food and service along with the cost of their bill! Now that's what I like to see. Check it out (Orange County, CA/Los Angeles, CA)...it's got a little bit of everything...

Monster Munching

3 Comments:

At 8:11 AM, Blogger elmomonster said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:12 AM, Blogger elmomonster said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:14 AM, Blogger elmomonster said...

Hey thanks for visiting my blog! And thanks for the link. Since you are a food blogger, I will put a link to yours on mine as well.

To answer your question, all us food bloggers are connected by a message board called Chowhound.
Check it out.

But we also find each other by just the way you found me...by comments and outgoing links.

Happy eating!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home