Monday, April 17, 2006

Contest!

Alright - since no one believes me how awesome these certificates are...I'm going to give one away. Enter a comment to this post and enter to win a $25 gift certificate to Restaurant.com. Ofcourse - these certificates are only good if you find a restaurant in your area that participates in this program. But who cares, IT'S FREE! Not like I have a lot of readers anyway since I am very very VERY delinquent on posts...but I've been inspired by new co-workers to write more about food...more specifically about the food that they're telling me about.

Anyways - back to the contest...still not convinced to enter? Well, me and my girlfriend just had teppanyaki at Chomp in Fullerton for about $10 each (y'know, the Bennihana style entertainment where the cook throws knives in the air and makes an onion volcano?). If that don't convince you, I give up.

Deadline for entering is midnight Friday (04/21/06), Pacific Time. (The certificate will be emailed to the winner.)

good luck!

5 Comments:

At 2:00 PM, Blogger Rokes said...

I believe you! I can use it CA! ;)

 
At 11:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

did someone say FREEEE?!! i'm in! and is it for food? :P

 
At 1:55 PM, Blogger Yum-e said...

Aww - I feel bad you gotta come all the way to CA to use it Rokes...but I know you come here a lot. :)

And yes...the certificate is FREE and it is for FOOD! yum-e!

 
At 9:45 PM, Blogger Rokes said...

That's okay, cuz I come home in July!!

I think I have a GOOD chance of winning! Woo-hoo! ;)

 
At 10:49 AM, Blogger Yum-e said...

Congratulations Rokes! I sent the certificate to you via email. Please let me know when you receive it. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home