Monday, January 15, 2007

"It's been a long time since I left you..."

Wow - I have not been back to this blog since the month before my wedding. I apologize deeply (not like I have tons of readers anyway) to those who were as passionate about food as I was and looked forward to seeing what new thing I was either eating or making that week. Though my posts were on hiatus, my baking and eating habits were not. :)

It's been a busy 5 months since my last post. Of course, there was the issue of a wedding that I'll need to post about since there was tons of food. The pictures didn't come out as nice, which was a little disappointing, but it was good none the less. There were crab and holiday dinners with my favorite San Pedro gang and a cookie exchange to show you too. I also tried a couple dessert recipes since then...a couple turned out great and a couple not so great. But you never know until you try, right? Anyway, all that baking was also an excuse to try out all the new wedding kitchen gifts.

Well, it is a new year and maybe with the new year comes a new leaf. Hopefully I'm able to provide more posts in honor of food this year and hopefully there will be lots of new things to talk about!

Here's to a happy 2007!

cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home