Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day!

I was a little disappointed that Zov's Bistro didn't have their Chocolate Strawberry Tart cooking class this year. Not that I'd take it again, but it's nice to recommend it to people every year. They changed the class this year substituting their "Aphrodisiac" titled class for "Zov's Sweethearts Cooking Class". I'm sure it's good - but just watching that tart being made is awesome.

Oh well, enough complaining. Did you know that in Japan, the WOMEN give men in their lives chocolate on February 14th? Since some men think that Valentine's Day in the U.S. is a chocolate, flowers and card company conspiracy...I decided to give my hubby chocolate this year instead. I hope he likes it - left it on his car seat this morning. Hmm, I haven't heard from him yet...I wonder if he sat on it...

Hope you all have a great Valentine's Day and eat something really really good!

We're headed to Crustacean this year, yummy Garlic Noodles!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home