Wednesday, April 04, 2007

"No smelly socks please..."

That was my hubby's answer to my question of "Do you have any special requests for the Maitre'D?"

...Heh?

It almost didn't make any sense to me until I realized he was trying to be funny...because of course, we are going to THE FRENCH LAUNDRY!!!!! Yeah baby! Got a res online at OpenTable.com for 2. They said it was impossible, but tonight I was just foolin' around and just clickin' on dates and wallah - the screen changed to the credit card reservation page. Of course, it's a Monday night...and of course, it's at 9:00p...but who the heck cares?! I'm going!...uh, I mean "we're" going and we're going to have a great time. I'll be so star struck that I'll probably overlook any overrated-ness, but my husband will be sure to keep it all in check for me and tell me the reality once we're done with dinner.

Wish us luck...now to find tickets and beg my boss for some time off...

woohoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home