Thursday, July 26, 2007

Crustacean allows take home!

Ah - got another chance to eat at Crustacean for a girl's nite out dinner and it was delish as usual! The Garlic Noodles are still THE BEST I've ever had. Got to hand it to the women of Crustacean and their secret recipes!

Anyway - the good news that I am posting is that the policy for ordering "food to take home" has changed. (Take home...not take out) Yay! Before you could not order an extra side of Garlic Noodles to go which totally sucked! But this time - the waiter said that "she loosened up on the rules a bit and allows it now." My husband should thank me for I brought him home a fresh cooked batch (which I ended up taking 1/2 to work for lunch the next day). LOL - okay, so I thought of myself for a little bit, do you blame me?! Try those noodles and then try to judge me!

Mmmm, what excuse can I come up with to visit again...

4 Comments:

At 11:34 PM, Blogger sko_G knits said...

some particular girl we both know is having a birthday soon...how's that one?

 
At 1:16 AM, Blogger Yum-e said...

Hmmm...I think that's a GREAT reason sko! Let me work on her...

 
At 9:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Girl's night out? Dude, you never go out with me. Rude.

 
At 12:02 AM, Blogger Yum-e said...

Girl's night out at Osteria Mozza! Let's do it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home