Monday, October 29, 2007

What's your Halloween Candy Personality?


A poll fit for Halloween! What is your Halloween Candy Personality? According to the Washington Post I'm "Purely deluded people. They don't get that candy shouldn't attempt to imitate other food groups, particularly corn."

Some of the other candies are hilarious! What personality are you???? Post here!

Find your Halloween Candy Personality Here

p.s. don't bother trying to vote - the site hangs unfortunately. Click here for the results!


(photo downloaded from here)

2 Comments:

At 8:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sadly, I'm "both brittle and supple in social situations; sort of trapped between personality types", but that kinda goes without saying....dp

 
At 8:59 AM, Blogger Yum-e said...

I think having a little of both personalities is good! Though I don't know if I'd call you "brittle"...maybe in 'candy speak' that means tough. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home