Thursday, January 03, 2008

Cereal on the brain...

Wow - this is the most awesome place ever! Okay - maybe I'm just a little excited because they actually let you put CONDENSED MILK on your cereal as a topping - but you gotta admit, if not ever, it is still awesome. My crafty culinary buddy just sent me a link to the menu from this place and it is jam packed with so many of my favorites! Frosted Flakes, Fruity Pebbles, Malt Balls (yeah!) and of course...Condensed Milk (oh-ho-ho). And what rock have I been under that I did not know there was an Eggo Cereal?!!! Oh, and check it out - they've even got Banana Milk! I'd really like to try the strawberry milk;reminds me of my Strawberry Nesquik days, yum-e. I've never been to this place but that doesn't stop you from trying it out! (& coming back here to tell us all about it!) Thank goodness I don't live near this place, I'd be eating there everyday...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home