Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Cool Beans! It's a real saying...for real...

I do not lie...okay - maybe just sometimes, but not THIS time. :) I picked up a saying somewhere right before college and ever since, I've been ridiculed for saying it. "What's the saying?" you say? It's "cool beans!" as in "cool beans dude" or "that's cool beans!"

...whah?...

*crickets*

Okay - so this is a totally stupid post only those who knew me back then would understand. Anyway...it's still proof that the phrase exists and is even used by the highly popular food network. So...SO...THERE! Ha! ha! ha...heh...eh...

IMG_2922

IMG_2915
ALTON!

IMG_2914
PROOF!

IMG_2916
(This is me not believing the proof and double checking what the network called it. haha - me of so little faith!)
IMG_2919

2 Comments:

At 1:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wasn't the first cool beans episode like 5 years ago? Is this a new one?

 
At 1:58 PM, Blogger Yum-e said...

Nope, not new...I can see the year on the Tivo info page. It was aired back in 2000; nice memory J. But funny, I've never seen it before!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home