Tuesday, February 24, 2009

L.A. Bakery Tour!

Because I'm an idiot and left my camera in my car when I went on this tour, please follow this link. J's a much MUCH better writer than me anyway! By the way, my apologies for the absence...we're expecting! You'd think I'd be posting more about all the food that I've been eating but as a foodie - being pregnant is like being on a diet really. There's so much that I can't eat! :( oh well, nothing I can do about that. Thanks for visiting! Head on over to J's blog and read on about the bakery tour!

3 Comments:

At 8:58 PM, Blogger Jodi said...

CONGRATULATIONS on your bun in the oven!

 
At 3:36 PM, Blogger junko said...

your little bakery crawl sounds so fun!

 
At 9:35 AM, Blogger Yum-e said...

Thanks so much for the congrats Jodi!!!! We are going to have our own little hamster soon. :) We can't wait...it's going to be a lil' boy hamster!

Junko - thanks so much for coming by! We had a great time "crawling" around Beverly Hills that day and I would soooo do it again. Love your profile pic!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home