Monday, August 30, 2010

OC Foodie Fest 2010


OC Foodie Fest 2010
Originally uploaded by cbeans
Ludo was awesome!
@LudoBites, we ate Fried Chicken with Bernaise sauce and his biscuit side. Mmm Mmm Mmm!
@Lime Truck, we ate Crab, Lobster & Scallop Ceviche & Foie Gras Mousse! (Foie at the food trucks? what?! awesome!)
@Fishlips Sushi, we ate the Temari sampler. Very pretty! Kyoto Style sushi, our first!
@Maui Wowie, ordered a smoothie
@CoolHaus, we had chocolate chip cookie with Brown Butter & Candied Bacon Ice cream and chocolate chip cookie with Balsamic Fig & Mascarpone ice cream
@Flying Pig, we wanted to order the Pork Belly Bun (sold out) then we ordered the Duck Taco, but then asked for our money back when it took too much time to get our food. People were watching the food coming out. It came out 1 taco at a time, sometimes several minutes between tacos. :( With about 30 people in front of us, we couldn't wait another hour after ordering. :( too bad.

All in all, it was for charity. Enjoy the pics!

3 Comments:

At 12:58 PM, Blogger Jodi said...

I recently had that exact ice cream from CoolHaus...YUM!!!

 
At 9:44 AM, Blogger Yum-e said...

When I saw the menu my jaw dropped. The Bacon was definitely more prominent than the delicate balsamic fig & mascarpone. I heard rumors about a sea salt caramel (ohh!) and red velvet (boths old out before we got there). and then on a chalkboard I saw Cabernet. I was talking to a girl next to me in line, looked like 16, and she mentioned she had the Cabernet. And I was like, "was it good?" thinking kids that age don't drink (silly me), much less like the taste of wine, and she replied, "oh yeah, tastes just like Cabernet!" What?!!!!

 
At 1:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow you ate a lot!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home